In this post we will teach you how to wash and care your Mandalana clothes.
- Hand wash, do not use a washing machine, centrifuge, tumble dryer, etc.
- Use little detergent or soap, without scrubbing or squeezing it too hard.
- Let it soak in cold water for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Squeeze lightly and spread it horizontally in a ventilated place, never directly in the sun.
- It should not be hung, as the fabric can stretch.
- You can send it to the laundry, dry cleaning.
Remember that being handmade and for you it is a very delicate piece, treat it with kindness.